Gianni House, Taormina, Italy
16th Mar 2014

I thought the hostel was in a great location although I would have like a bigger sign on the actual building, it looked like the other apartment buildings and I had to read the door buzzer. It was surprisingly big inside, my room was lovely, with a comfortable bed and a nice balcony, good shower. The dining area was nice with a balcony and a view to the ocean. I particularly liked the rooftop terrace, you could see everything from there-the sea, Mt Etna, the all the towns around. Lovely

Tchaikovsky Hostel, Split, Croatia
10th Dec 2013

Filip was awesome, so helpful and cheerful. The room was huge with lots of nice touches like a curtain for each bunk bed, my own shelves next to the bed and a reading light. The bed was comfy with soft clean sheets. I had my own big locker. It was a lovely stay. I wish the parking situation had been a little easier but that's not the hostels fault. Thaks

Vacation-Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Croatia
18th Nov 2013

This apartment was in the perfect location, about a 10 minute walk down to the old town, so I was out of the noise and hustle and bustle of that area, and about a 20 minute walk from the Old Harbor. The bus stop was very close but I preferred to walk. The view from the room was outstanding. I loved everything about the apartment. It would not be good for anyone with difficulty climbing stairs though, it is an uphill walk with 130 steps to come up to get to the apartment! Renata was awesome!

Anker Hostel, Oslo, Norway
5.4
17th Oct 2013

It was not clean, it took a long time to get checked in even though I had made a reservation, the main area was rather small and very noisy, no quiet area provided to Skype. It wasn't as close to the train station as was promoted. I just didn't like it . My room was fine in terms of size and the bed was comfortable.

Globe Backpackers Exeter, Exeter, England
7.4
9th Sep 2013

The night I was there a tour of teenagers was also there and they were very noisy. Although the signs said quiet after 10pm, apparently these young people did not read English and were up and talking until about 2:30am. I would have appreciated a staff member speaking up on the rest of the guests behalf. But the staff were friendly and helpful otherwise and I did enjoy my brief stay.