Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Generally the hostel is nice with this price. Not so much fresh air in the room but luckily my room was not fully occupied during my stay. Equipment in the kitchen is enough for you to cook something delicious as long as you use it earlier because usually a bunch of people start to cook after 8 pm.

Salford Arms Hotel

Manchester, England

I don't think it is qualify to be called a hotel. Notice importantly that there is no staff in the hotel until 1pm, so you CANNOT ask for an entrance or luggage storage before the time. But once you check-in, you will get a smart key for entrance. Very few toilets that you have to share with the whole floor. Everything is not so good except the lovely twins staff who are so friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2013

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

This is a 5-star hostel that I've ever stayed. I booked a deluxe 6-bed and shared a toilet, shower room and a fully equipped kitchen with another 2-bed room. There are even a washing machine and iron in the kitchen. It's just like living in an apartment, TV, sofa and chandelier etc all included but only no locker in room. The staff are so nice that he helped me move my 27kg suitcase to the room! Also, I met many friends here during my 5-day stay. I would probably stay here if I visit York again.

• 7th Jul 2013

Londonears Hostel

The room is acceptable but only the floor is unclean. The water flow in shower room sucks, which flooded after a few minutes showers.

• 6th Jul 2013

Smart Hyde Park View

Considering the price of a 6-bed room, it's not worth £29. This is the first time I saw a 3-deck bed. The room is extremely small that I can't even find a place to store my luggage. They charged for the locker because it's locked by a smart card but not your own lock. 6 people share a toilet and shower in room, so you may need to wait for a long time during peak period.

• 5th Jul 2013

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The hostel is very large. The room and washrooms are clean. Sufficient facilities in common areas with a huge kitchen. You can play bowling on the ground floor.

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Hong Kong

The toilet and washroom are not clear. There are only 4 plugs in 12-bed room. People on the street are like crazy at night, which is so noisy because there is a bar on ground floor.

• 2nd Jul 2013