• Norway, Female, 18-24
Bacoo Hostel, La Paz, Bolivia
25th Jun 2013

Nice hostel located close to markets and city centre. The staff is very nice and the hostel is always clean. For me, the hostel was too quiet. If you are up for a real party hostel you might want to book another hostel. The breakfast was basic.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
Green Grass Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
21st Jun 2013

I stayed at Green Grass for a couple of days during my stay in Sao Paulo. The hostel is located close to the metro station and is quite easy to find. The hostel is the best I have stayed at ever. The staff is very helpfull and nice. They also know a lot about Sao Paulo, what I consider importaint. Green Grass Hostel is also very clean and the cleaning lady makes the beds very nice. The breakfast is also very good! When we left Green Grass they drove us to the airport for 60 Reals!