• Germany, Female, 31-40
Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
7.7
7th Jul 2013

the hostel is located close to the Northern Quarter, which is perfect if you want to got our for drinks or food in the evenings. The staff was really nice and helpful. We stayed in an 18 bed dorm and our beds were taken. We were given other beds, which were also taken and had to switch again, which was a little annoying. Besides that really nice hostel, very clean.

Bed-hopping bunnies, apologies for the mix-up.. people occasionally like to swap and change beds without telling us! Glad you enjoyed your stay over all!! Thanks for your comments :)

• Germany, Female, 31-40
Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
7.4
5th Jul 2013

great location, very nice and helpful staff. I stayed in a 12 bed dorm, which was nice, although I didn´t like the showers and bathroom beeing in the room. Overall I will definitely come back again because of the nice people I met

Thank you very much for the lovely review! Hopefully we see you again some time!