• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
Yew Tree Guest House, Gatwick, England
15th Jul 2013

This was a really cute cottage. When we arrived the man who checked us in was really helpful and knowledgeable. He asked us if we needed to go to the airport in the morning, and arranged a taxi for us. We got up to our room and five minutes later the man came and asked us if we wanted to change rooms and have the family room with an ensuite, rather than using the shared bathroom. Best experience ever. Would definitely go back :)

Hello Candice, Thank you for your feedback I was pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us. Regards, John

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Surprise Backpackers, London, England
7.7
13th Jul 2013

It was very hot. No air conditioning or fans. The windows only opened up a little bit but did nothing. The showers were either too hot with good pressure or adjustable temperature with no pressure at all. What usually takes me 10 minutes, ended up taking 25 minutes.. The place needs new pillows. I had to fold my pillow twice to feel like I was using one.