Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Cheap so I wasn't expecting much, staff were just there to keep and eye on things, check you in, check you out, sell you beverages and give you a quick run through on things to do in Amsterdam, sent us straight to the closest coffee shop. Was really out if the way from the centre, it was annoying having to catch the last tram at 12.00 am just so you'd have a bed fir the night. Not much of a common room just a huge set if stairs where everyone smokes weed

thnak you for your review and raiting. We are indeed the cheapest in town and our service is very good because it is ffor free. We have more than 100 people checking in so sometimes we need to be quick about telling you where to go and what to do. Even than we do the best we can to give you the information that you need. There is a nightbus that runs between 1 and 6 o'clock in the morning, so it is not just the tram that you can catch towards and from the centre. thanks again for your stay!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Good hostel in a good location, although I found the staff to be unhelpful in regards to events organised in the hostel and things to do around Bruges. I didn't feel like my custom was appreciated, just another annoying backpacker passing through was the feeling I got when talking to the staff...seen much better hostels arounds Bruges which I would have paid the same amount for and had a better time.

Alibi M14 Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very hard to locate as it is not advertised in the street. The wifi was awful, had to sit outside the doors to get signal. rooms and bathrooms were average, and the staff were just doing the bare minimum, no organized trips or outings, although they were friendly.

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

If you like to drink and party a lot this is the place to be. Had a great time here, the place was filthy, but I didn't care the party made up for it. The hostel staff we're just like the guests, and brilliant at their job. The bar staff weren't great, found them to be very dry and made you feel like you weren't welcome. It wasn't a cheap place, but that's just the country not the hostel. Anyone that goes get to know the party hostel staff, great bunch of people who made it really enjoyable!

• 27th Jun 2013

Had an amazing time here, the apartments are everything you could hope for...right in the middle of Krakow centre, comfortable, modern, good wifi, amazing shower, very clean and comfortable beds. You even get a huge TV for chilling out and sipping over some polish beer and your own balcony if you are a smoker. The staff were very helpful, sociable and very beautiful! Trips are organised for you also. The bar crawl wasn't the best as we only went to one bar and a night club, still fun though.

• 23rd Jun 2013

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Went inter railing and this was the best hostel I stayed in. Staff are very very helpful, friendly, chatty and sociable. They went out of their way to make your stay at Sir Tobys the best it could be. We were allowed to sit in the bar until the early hours to drink, chat and play music. They provide everything you need for a good time, even free BBQs. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 21st Jun 2013

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

We booked a night here, but decided against it as the guy on reception was horrible and very unhelpful. Took us a very long to time to get here as well, very far away from the city centre.

• 19th Jun 2013