It's a nice place and not too difficult to find from the metro which is great. Decent environment inside. OK staff.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to hear that you like our place!! You are always welcome to K's House!

Orange Pekoe Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great overall.

Grha Sindoro

Jakarta, Indonesia

It's a lovely place. Elizabeth is very kind and hospitable and can book tours, arrange cabs etc. The location is near small stores (7-11) and restaurants. The only thing that I'd suggest changing is adding mosquito netting. I know Jakarta is not malarial but the bugs were tough. They are difficult to kill and I got many bites while trying to sleep even with DEET. There is an insecticide spray provided which helps but it's not my favorite thing to use inside.

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

It's a nice place. It's very clean and tidy -- the no-shoes-inside policy takes some getting used to (seemed odd) but is is common in Singapore. The dorm is very nice with blinds, AC and power at every bed. The hostel is very small for the number of beds so the common area can be crowded (aka "cozy"). Some of the least considerate travelers I have seen were in the dorm for my stay -- lights, chatting, giggling past 1am. Not the hostel's fault but perhaps a more strict etiquette policy?

Khweza Bed & Breakfast

Nairobi, Kenya

It's a very nice place with an excellent rooftop terrace. They had a driver who was able to shuttle me to the next place for 500 KSH. Staff were friendly and helpful and the dinner was great. The Wifi is tough to get on the roof or in (my) room -- it was more in the common area where there is not a ton of seating or areas to work.

This made for a great & efficient Jordan stay: the tours that that hotel arranges are fantastic and a good fit for budget travelers. They set me up over my three days with (1) the Dead Sea, (2) Petra and (3) Jerash, The driver, Euin (botched spelling, sry) was excellent. They also stock the room fridge with cheap waters which makes life easy. The breakfast is good and the staff friendly. The wifi is sometimes a little spotty and is only in the lobby which is the only knock on the facilities.

Excellent place. I arrived at 7am and the lobby is wired, connected and easy to chill in. Laundry was easy to do for about 5 Euros. Nice rooms. Right on the Subway. The bar seemed pretty packed and a bit of a madhouse, but that's fine -- there were some big buses in so comes with the territory.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place. It's near the coolest library ever (SALT galeri), the tram and is walkable to all the sights.

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome staff! Super flexible (I had to change some dates) friendly and most hospitable. A very big recommendation!

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Amazing stay. The staff are lovely and all very kind. I had a night train so I was in limbo for 10 hours post-checkout and they even invited me to stay for dinner that night! The rooms are awesome and have desks, wifi is great. Amazing crowd all in all.

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Amazing. The best group of staff I have seen in a hostel anywhere. It's a lovely place and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

They have a great group of staff and a solid location. Beds and rooms were good. The wifi is OK and they sell beer and rent towels for really cheap. The heads-up I'd pass on is that it was a pretty party-driven crowd when I was there -- it was pretty much a hipster convention when I was there, moreso than other places in Europe. This isn't the end of the world as there is a good Starbucks in town to avoid the party-scene if you are so inclined.

Lovely place. It's steps from Berlin HBF and that makes it easy to navigate. Meininger is a predictably good place to stay regardless as to which city.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is an great place to stay. I was apprehensive that, per the map, it's a ways out. This is more than made up for by being about 100m from a train station that runs connections to Central Station every 5 minutes. There is also a great Starbucks in the station. The hostel is more like a hotel in many senses.

Dear Mr. Davis, Thank you very much for your nice review and stay at our hotel. We are always very happy to hear about our guest's experiences here and hope to welcome you here again in the future! Warm regards, Meininger Amsterdam

Struy Guest House

Inverness, Scotland

It's an OK place. When filled to capacity the two washrooms will be a problem for having north of a dozen rooms. It had an lingering odor of something unpleasant. Power plugs are very scarce. The Wifi is OK.

6 rooms not 12. cooking odors i think. comes and goes really !!!! plenty of power points never had that complaint before Really !!!!!