• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Paranjib Guest House, Paris, France
25th Jul 2013

Fantastic place to stay. They are very heavy into Korean culture, which I thoroughly enjoyed (I'm Caucasian American). You have to remove your shoes in the house and breakfast is actually Korean cuisine The staff are very easy to work with and very kind, and the hostel is clean. (and I'm picky!) I would definitely stay here again and I highly recommend it....just learn how to use chopsticks first!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
St Christopher's Village, London, England
6.6
4th Jul 2013

Dusty and dirty. The hostel was never clean and we were only around for a day. One day was enough. We were definitely ready to leave. It's a cheap hostel for a reason. Located near a few neat restaurants and right near a Tube station, so good location.

Hi, Thankyou for your feedback, your comments allow us to make improvements where necessary. Our hostel is cleaned daily by our housekeeping team, apologies if you found it not to your satisfaction. Regards The team at St Christopher's