St. Vincent's Guesthouse

New Orleans, USA

Charm, convenience, & character-this place has it all.

• 31st Aug 2013

Youthhostel Montreux

Montreux, Switzerland

Great crowd of people that tend to stay there as well as pasta for dinner.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

This place was wonderful. It was also very clean. I loved the appetizers and wine get together that was organized in the afternoon as well as having a good array of breakfast available in the mornings.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

I had such an amazing time in Marrakesh. The staff was amazing (especially Malik). Great place, would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Khan Home

Barcelona, Spain

I can say this was the worst experience. The lady showed us the room, which was nothing like the pictures shown. Our room was awkwardly situated a room (which originally was like a living room) where other people had to walk through to their rooms unlike the advertisement for a private room. They also moved our things without consent (claimed that they called). Disturbingly, after coming back they sent an e-mail saying only to put good reviews on hostelworld and to email bad ones.

thanks for your comment if it gives u trisection to write such word so i am glad whatever but my guest is setisfied so idnt bother evn if you write bad i will say to coming guest dnt belive always what they read but believe what you will see u think u can spoil all businees its not like that its in hans of God not u. and people coming r intelilgnt i am stisfied i gave u private room we already talked face2face that u have to change the room later you leave your stuff scatteres icalled u

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Warm and helpful! Had a great time there!