• England, Male, 25-30
Rekord Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia
30th Jun 2013

I've been to at least 50 hostels. This is the best I've ever been to. perfect location. has the comfort of a hotel and the atmosphere of a top hostel. It caters to all guests. You can have a quiet stay or you can meet many people and have brilliant conversations or parties. The staff are the nicest and coolest people. They go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay- they send you to the authentic Skopje if you ask. Showers are clean and indistinguishable from a 4 star hotel. Perfection.

• England, Male, 25-30
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
20th Jun 2013

Very hospitible hostel. Also the best showers that I have ever experienced in a hostel. They were relaxed about all the things that hostels can get arsey about, like being late for breakfast or checking out late. Everything is clean and comfortable. Also the rooftop has some of the best views in Istanbul (I know, I've been in Turkey for quite a while) and the prices are the best value I've found in sultanahmet in every sense I can think of. TOP MARKS.