Dar Nakhla

Marrakech, Morocco

We loved this hostel! We initially booked 2 nights but there was an error in the booking system, which meant we could only stay one night. The staff tried to find us accommodation nearby (unsuccessfully as it was ny), but they booked us a 3 night trip to the desert and then we came and stayed again. Great location - it's quiet but really close to everything. They were so helpful and friendly. Will definitely stay there again :)

• 26th Dec 2013

I booked this hostel and then read some really bad reviews about the area - this had me worried. Let me assure you that this hostel is safe. We never had any problems with anyone hasseling us in the street. Yes there are groups of men/boys hanging out in the street - but this is Morocco - it's part of their culture and you will find this everywhere. They are not scary or unfriendly. Hostel was great - everything you need clean bed, hot showers and helpful staff :)

• 24th Dec 2013

Casa Diagonal

Barcelona, Spain

• 6th Dec 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Elio was the perfect host. He was extremely friendly, helpful and so insightful about where and what to do. I was sad to leave in the end as we enjoyed our time in Florence.

• 27th Jul 2013

Mazzini 16 Downtown

Pisa, Italy

Massimo met us at the hostel, we were late but he was really friendly and welcomed us in. Our room was upgraded which was a lovely surprise. It was a great place and we enjoyed our night there. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 26th Jul 2013

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

We really enjoyed our stay at Lagan Backpackers. When we arrived we were met my a lovely bubbly girl who checked us in quickly and then showed us where we could go to get dinner and all the main attractions around Dublin. She offered to book tours for us as well. Our rooms were clean tidy and very safe. The breakfast was great and on our 2nd night there was a free paella and drinks night which was awesome - really yummy paella!

• 21st Jun 2013