Nice female dorm as there are no stupid 3 tier bunks here. Bathroom and shower located right outside the dorm. Staff were very helpful. Unfortunately the noise was unbearable had no sleep due to school tours staying- this happens often as I inquired. Breakfast was poor - cereal and toast with only cordial as juice.good location for the money.

• 16th Sep 2013

Hello Sorry about the noise. People can sometimes be very inconsiderate about other guests. We have completely redone our breakfast.. Hope this experience hasn't put you off staying with us again. Safe travels Hostel team

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The nicest hostel I have ever stayed in!! I have travelled a fair bit around the world and this hostel was by far the friendliest and most welcoming!! The atmosphere is like staying over at a close friends place. The staff were beyond helpful! There is also a walking tour which I would highly recommend. The staff are genuinely interested in helping you and finding out about your trip to Porto. Will defiently return to Invictus on my next trip to Porto which is such a beautiful city.

• 2nd Jul 2013