Taksim Sopha Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

If you're a backpacker who loves meeting and hanging out with other backpackers in a great social atmosphere, this is the hostel for you. Thank so much to Nathan and Onur for a great stay. Me and Heni loved it, we only wish we could have stayed longer. See you next year!

Cosmopolit Hotel

Athens, Greece

It's a hotel, not a hostel. Very clean, very comfortable. Not in the best area, and not for solo backpackers.

Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

I can not speak highly enough about this hostel. I've been traveling for 3 years, and I've never met nicer hostel owners/workers. They went out of there way to help me out and make sure everything was good. Thank you so much Mike and Yan!

Sky Lounge Hostel

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Enjoyed my start at sky lounge hostel. The roof top patio was a great place to meet people, and the free pub crawl was lot of fun. I would definitely stay here again.

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Absolutely loved my stay at Haris Youth Hostel. The hill may be a bit steep, but you can always take the bus or pay a cab next to nothing to get to the top. I walked it every time no problem. Haris is a great guy who goes out of his way to make sure everyone enjoys their stay in Sarajevo. Do not miss out on his tour either, it was one of the best I've been on. The roof top patio/bbq was great for meeting people. And the bbq Haris made for us was so good! Thanks again Haris!

Hvar Centre Dorms

Hvar, Croatia

I had a great stay here, only problem there is only one bathroom for the entire hostel. Which means if someone is in the shower when you wake up, you gotta wait, and there's probably a line. But the location was amazing, and the roof top patio was great as well.

Outlanders Tribe Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great hostel, they really made me feel welcome. It's a shame I only stayed for one night.

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I can not stress enough how much I enjoyed my stay at Mali Mrak. The staff, the building itself, everything was amazing! Special thanks to Igor, Ivana, Nika, Borris, Natasza, Boy S, and everyone else who made my stay so great. I will be back!

take care :) Great meeting ya.

Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

It's a good hostel, other than the room had a lot of big spiders and dead mosquitos on the walls. If you're OK with that than this is a good place to stay.

Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's on the main party street, if you can get over the noise it's a great place

Phoenix Hostel

Excellent hostel. Paul was hilarious. We weren't the greatest guests, drank a bit too much and spoke a bit too loud, and they handled the situation perfectly. I would definitely stay here again.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

I loved everything about this hostel. Amazing staff, great location, great facilities. the free wifi wasn't that bad anyways. I would definitely stay here again.

The 'good' wi-fi is generally only better because you can use it to stream videos etc., but why would you stay in and watch The Hangover when you can go and get yourself a real one?

Backpackers Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Extremely dirty place. Poor location. I would not stay here again.

We are close to the City center and for £14.95 including breakfast it's as cheap a pizza. Your comments are of value to us. However, it is difficult if people arrive very early in the morning and cleaning is still in process. Check in time is after 2pm as we need reasonable time to do a change over from the night before. Most people tell me our hostel is the cleanest they have visited. We do try very hard to make our guest feel at home and happy with the service.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I absolutely loved this hostel. Such an amazing location, great staff, great rooms, great everything! I would definitely stay here again.