Arsenal Tavern Hostel

Spent there one night, in a 9 bed shared room. Was very warm inside the room, with a noisy fan running all the night, not very comfortable bed, very tiny mattress. The bathroom was shared with all the floor , the shower was simply disgusting, a bunch of dirty towels on the floor and very dirty. The common room anyway is ok.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Simply the best hostel in Budapest, i have been in several around the city, at least ten , but this is the best one. I would recommend this hostel to everybody. From the security to the facilities 100%. Enjoy your staying there!

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The name says everything, Party. The hostel is absolutely amazing, the atmosphere is unique, the bar and garden inside make yourself comfortable. Don't expect to get bored here, the staff is young and friendly. It's enough some ability to adapt yourself and you'll have good time here.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

I had great time during my vacation. The hostel is pretty good , maybe not the cleanest one. I shared my room with 10 people it was possible to sleep every night. I suggest this hostel for the location (only 30sec by walk to the Queensway station - central line).