Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

I have stayed in a lot of hostels in China and this is by far my favourite. Clean bathrooms, great A/C, well sized comfy beds, clean rooms, good communal surroundings and a great location. What really makes it special is the staff. The group of young women working here are simply amazing. They are genuinely friendly and helpful, full of personality, always to help us out and give us what ever information they can, they remember your name and are delight to talk to. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 23rd Jul 2013

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

The facilities, bedrooms and bathrooms are all to a good standard, clean and comfortable and the location is fantastic; it practically spills onto West Street. I find it is the staff that makes a hostel special. They are fantastic. The two young women working there were genuinely friendly. They remembered our names, were always ready to help and give advice, and made good conversation with us, making us feel welcome. If I am in Yangshuo again, I know where I am staying. Highly recommended!

• 17th Jul 2013

We enjoyed our brief stay here, the hostel staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke English fluently. The food was tasty, if a tad above budget level, Hot water throughout the day, clean rooms and the hostel had a pleasing aesthetic and comforting feel. Were I ever in Xi'an again, I would definitely return!

• 25th Jun 2013