Location Canada,

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
8.0
12th Jan 2014

Very clean, lots of room in the lounges, free coffee! I booked a dorm but was put in a private, this would have been great except the room didn't have lockers.

Barcelona Central Garden, Barcelona, Spain
9th Jan 2014

Fantastic atmosphere, the best staff (ALL of them) of any hostel I've been too- multiple people went out of their way to help me plan and suggested things to do. Very clean, the kitchen is a bit small but it's nice and they recycle!

6.9
6th Jan 2014

Seemed like an alight place I wasn't there for long. It's a big hostel, but it's nice that each bed has curtains and a light. Weirdly the hostel cut MY lock off of my locker when I was there, because a girl thought that her stuff was in that locker... I came back to my room to find a key in a different lock on my locker - not exactly secure!

Acacia Guesthouse, Cambridge, England
21st Dec 2013

Thanks so much! Everyone was very kind and the breakfast was delicious even though I was rushed !