Except the staff, everything was good. I know, that the staff can be little bit unkind because of too many customers.

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

The staff was really nice. Actually, I made a problem with check-out, but she didn't blame on me. Even cared about me. Really thanks. Good price, good value. Very clean. And the interior is soooo cute. Hh

Babelfish Hostel

Wurzburg, Germany

Crazy location. I mean, it's really perfect ;) I was supposed to stay here for only 1 night, but I stayed 2 days more. Cuz I loved Würzburg and this hostel. Breakfast is good too. Free computer using!

Babelfish Hostel

Wurzburg, Germany

The location was really great. Right next to the Hauptbahnhof. It was so easy to find. Cleanliness, the staff, breakfast ,, everything was nice. I was supposed to stay there for only 1 night, but I fell in love with Würzburg and the hostel, so stayed 2 more nights. Thanks for its perfectness!!!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It was good, but too crowded. Tooooooo. Too many koreans... Noisy even during sleeping time.

Gästehaus Stuttgart

Stuttgart, Germany

Annoying location...but except this, most things were nice. Inexpensive single room. Its okay there is a night with noone

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Everything was perfect. Cleanliness, location, kindness...

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

It was really nice stay. Just one thing, that I had to check in at another hostel(2go4), was little bit inconvenient but that could be covered by other things. Very clean, good facilities(especially hair drier), friendly staff, perfect location. Thanks.

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

How clean and new the hostel is... I was surprised by its cleanliness, large sized room.. Breakfast buffet was ok, and location was good too. There are many nice(and posy) restaurant nearby the hostel.

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Really eco-friendly. The hostel use self-purified water at a toilet stool. The exterior and interior are very cute, beautiful and natural. Organic breakfast was good, too. And had fun with other nice people who stayed there with me.

Hostel Stay Inn

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I had to go to Ssrotterdam(a large ship), and the hostel was really close to the place. So the location was really fitted well to me. Huge breakfast. If I go to Rotterdam again, I will stay here again, seriously.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel

Haarlem, Netherlands

Very clean, comfortable and friendly. Thanks!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is good to spend one night. :)