Cafe Hotel de l'avenir, Paris, France
16th Jul 2013

Hotel Martello, Venice, Italy
7.1
10th Jul 2013

Hotel is located in Marghera, which is a little ways to travel to and from Venice. The train and bus station are close and leave very often. Place was clean and quiet!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Franz House, Florence, Italy
9th Jul 2013

Amazing place to stay in Florence! I only spent one night at Franz House, but I already plan on coming back! When I arrived Giovanni welcomed us with fresh fruit and gave us a map with a walking tour of Florence. He recommended us yummy places to eat for amazing prices! Breakfast was cheap and delicious and included yogurt, fruit, crepes, toast, eggs and coffee. Room and bathroom were clean and Franz House was walking distance to everything! Would highly recommend staying here!

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
7.1
1st Jul 2013

Definitely a place to stay if you want to party with young people from around the world. Location is great and close to Termini station. The last night I was there I got 7 bug bites on my leg while sleeping. yuck!