Fox Glacier Inn

Fox Glacier, New Zealand

The free WiFi is 200MB/day booked rather than unlimited.

Paradiso Backpackers

Nelson, New Zealand

The facilities (pool, hot tub, hammocks, volleyball court, etc) are really nice to have in a hostel, and the free breakfast, dinner, and WiFi make it so worth it! It was, however, one of the noisiest hostels I've stayed at in NZ, so if you want someplace quiet go elsewhere. A lot of the people staying there are actually living out of the hostel, so I felt like I was invading their space when I was in the room and was woken up early (before 6am) by people leaving for work.

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

On my first night, I could hear the bad pop music station blaring in the lobby from my room at 3am, but I was very happy that when I told the staff about it the next day they had it turned down. The location is very convenient and I had a good time at the bar downstairs.

YHA Tauranga

Tauranga, New Zealand

I wasn't impressed or disappointed by this hostel. There is a yoga studio next door.

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

I had a horrible experience with one of the staff members. However, the free internet is a plus compared to other hostels and the atmosphere was more friendly and fun.

thanks for taking the time to review your stay sorry about the bad experience with staff. I will look into the issue.

YHA Hamilton Microtel

Hamilton, New Zealand

Brown Kiwi Travellers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Standard hostel, nothing to complain or rave about. It was a out of the main city center, but close to the bus. When I checked in, the staff were helpful explaining the bus routes to the places I planned on visiting.

The Pink Palace

Corfu, Greece

The Pink Palace knows how to show you a good time! It caters to a young party crowd, but there were still some families. Some of the staff were incredibly helpful, but others weren't the most competent. For instance, at reception, only certain people can do certain tasks, so there will be a line for something while 3 staffers are doing nothing and one person handles everything. The included food was amazing, and the lunch/snacks were also delicious and cheap. WiFi was hit or miss for me.

• 16th Jul 2013