City Guesthouse, Toronto, Canada
7.1
28th Jun 2013

Take note of the address as there is no sign to the house! The owner/host was very nice. You could hear everybody's footsteps on the wood floor; seemed like there were tons of people staying there! At least my bed was comfortable.

Hotel Villa, Montreal, Canada
27th Jun 2013

I stayed on the fifth floor and had my own room with private bath. Excellent location, hospitable staff, and clean room.

Hotel Villa, Montreal, Canada
26th Jun 2013

My room for my first night's stay was located on the third floor facing Saint. Catherine St., and seemed to have been a smoking room as it smelled like stale cigarette smoke. There was major construction going on Saint Catherine St., so it was very noisy in the morning. I asked the staff if I could change rooms to one in the back, and she was very hospitable and accommodating. I moved to the fifth floor where the room was much nicer!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
24th Jun 2013

The staff was nice, friendly, and helpful. I liked how they provided clean sheets, towel, and pillow case! It's also in a great location.

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you again one day soon!