Florentine Backpackers Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
12th Nov 2016

Such an amazing hostel. Great staff, great people, and the roof is great. Nice breakfast and the location is great as well. Highly recommended. Could use a couple more bathrooms for the volume of people staying there, but it was never a major issue. I really loved staying there and I hope to be back soon.

Emblem Hostel Nishiarai, Tokyo, Japan
27th Aug 2016

Western-feeling hostel, like someone moved a big-box European hostel and plopped it down on the outskirts of Tokyo. Very beautiful building, with a cool vibe and professional staff. Almost like staying in a hotel. Would definitely come back.

24th Aug 2016

I have been in many hostels in my life, this is easily the best deal I have ever seen. You'll get a tv in your bunk and access to the basement spa. You don't want to miss a chance to stay here on your trip through Kyoto.

21st Aug 2016

I spent over three weeks in Japan, and this hostel was easily the most memorable. The staff were exceptionally friendly and accommodating. They tried to have something fun going on each night. An impromptu ping-pong tournament or a takoyaki party, a movie viewing, the staff wanted to make sure we were having fun. The hostel itself is located roughly 30 minutes by train from Hiroshima itself, but 2 minutes away from the ferry terminal to the Island Shrine. Lots of fun! Try to stay here if you can

Thank you for coming in Japan! I hope you enjoiyed traveling here. We are glad to hear you say that and we'll keep it up, thank you so much!! Let's play ping-pong again when you come bach here!

La Chimba Hostel, Santiago, Chile
30th May 2015

This hostel is on the higher end of the scale as far as 8 bed dorms go - the cost is worth it. The hostel itself is beautiful and there is almost as much to do in the hostel as there is outside. Unfortunately when I was there the place was pretty well empty but when it is full I think this place would be an absolute blast to stay at.

The Adventure Brew Hostel, La Paz, Bolivia
12th May 2015

I loved staying here - the people were amazing and the bar was always lively. The only issue I had was with the front end staff. There were always long lines of backpackers trying to check in or check out. The staff was not friendly or helpful - on one occasion I asked Jorge if he knew which bus line I should take to sucre and he shrugged and acted like I hadn't asked anything. Staff aside this is a great hostel and I would actually come back if I had the chance.

Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
14th Aug 2013

12th Aug 2013

Perfect place to stay. My favourite hostel out of the seven weeks I travelled. Easy to meet people, laid back atmosphere, wonderful rooms!

Lucky Lake Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4th Aug 2013

This is not really an Amsterdam hostel in my opinion. Lovely place, great people, nice that they have a shuttle but you should only be staying here if you want a chill camp-like feeling. If you want to be sleeping in Amsterdam, choose a place in Amsterdam. The shuttle service is great, the people are lovely, but I just don't want people to make the same mistake I did. This place is highly recommended for anyone staying in Amsterdam for more than 2 days!

Thanks for your comment. As written clearly in the description of the hostel, we are not situated in the city of Amsterdam, thank you for pointing it out again in a review. We appreciate it as we truly want our guests to feel welcome and happy at Lucky Lake Hostel.

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
1st Aug 2013

It was the most expensive hostel I stayed in, and it was an interesting experience. I don't blame the hostel for the kids who were more interested in their computers than in talking with eachother but it certainly hampered the experience. The idea of sleeping next to several embassies was really cool. Hyde park was seriously 2 minutes away. Super cool experience.

Peace & Love Hostel, Paris, France
5.7
17th Jul 2013

It's a really weird feeling in this hostel. I was uncomfortable from the moment I first walked into the bar at the base of the place. It's the cheapest hostel I could find but it's still out in the boonies (that's really no fault of the hostel). The facilities however, very dirty. The bathrooms are so cramped and the lights don't really work. I didn't feel comfortable taking a shower since it was in my room which itself was cramped. Being the middle bunk didn't make things better.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
14th Jul 2013

Seriously the best hostel in Madrid. Had a great time while I stayed here. It's inexpensive but you get everything you need from a hostel including the best staff in town, hands down. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
12th Jul 2013

Terrific facility for meeting people. Really enjoyed my stay there.

9th Jul 2013

I had a pretty good stay, my biggest complaint is that i didnt have the strongest repore with the other hostel guests, but that is not the fault of the hostel. I did find it really strange for a hostel not to have complimentary lockers, and strange for the available lockers not to be large enough to fit the whole bag. Overall it was a good hostel.