• USA, Female, 31-40
Pickwick Hall, London, England
6.9
27th Jul 2013

The bedroom and kitchen were clean but the bathrooms were filthy! This is the kind of hostel where you want some flip-flops for the shower. Most of staff were great but one of them carelessly thought I was supposed to be out for the night and moved all my things I had set out and tried to put someone else in my bed. Easy-to-get-to location, easy to get to the airport on the Picadilly line from here. Would stay again if it weren't for the skeezy bathrooms. Loved that the beds were not bunkbeds.

• USA, Female, 31-40
Central Backpackers, Oxford, England
20th Jul 2013

The staff was the friendliest I have ever seen at a hostel! I was glad they were willing to hold my luggage both before I checked in and after I checked out. They provided a good lock for my in-room locker. The place was clean and well taken care of. The shower I chose was not great and was either scalding or cold, but I couldn't be bothered to find another one, since I was only staying there one night. Hostel is next to a bar which made for noise late into the night. Would stay here again.