Lights Out Hostel

Malaga, Spain

The hostel had a great central location with good facilities and was very clean. Breakfast was comprehensive and well-presented. The only downside was that I had to wait outside alone for 10 mins late at night until someone answered the buzzer on reception upon arrival.

• 4th May 2015

The Architect Hostel

Seville, Spain

Location was fantastic, staff were very friendly and helpful and were facilities were good and very clean. Very pleased with the hostel and I had a fantastic stay. My only suggestion would be personal reading lights and plug sockets rather than one for the entire room.

• 30th Apr 2015

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

We had a great time at Rainbow Marrakesh, it's great value for money- particularly the breakfast! The staff were also really friendly and helpful, the only downside was that our sink was missing a tap so the water was running constantly.

• 5th Sep 2013

The hostel is perfectly adequate and in a good location. However, the staff were cold at best and i was very rudely greeted when I arrived at 6am despite being assured by email that it would be fine to arrive at that time.

• 28th Jun 2013

Lodging House Ezama

Huaraz, Peru

Had a great time staying here, Emilio is a fantastic host, he looked after me the whole time, organising all my trips and even giving me and entire dorm room to myself. The rooms are basic but cater for everything you need and you cant ask for better value for money!