My Bed BCN

Barcelona, Spain

This was my second time staying here. Both times were in transition, so I arrived late and left early. My Bed BCN is in the perfect location to do this. At night Thurs-Sun, you can watch the magic fountain and then go to the Arena de Toros for a view and a snack. If you want to see something a little farther away, the metro stop is right there too. The last Aerobus stop before the airport is at the Plaza de Espana. The hostel is clean, friendly, and safe, but keep in mind there are no elevators!

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

The room was very spacious but the bathroom was cramped and neither had a lot of ventilation. The staff was friendly and spoke English well. The location was pretty far from the city center, but the buses run until about midnight or so. Make sure to bring your own lock.

My Bed BCN

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel seems to be converted from an apartment building so the living space feels pretty homey. There is a full kitchen in each apartment and big bathrooms. The staff knows English well and are friendly and helpful. The location was excellent, only two blocks from Pla├ža d'Espanya. There are no elevators however, so maybe you'll want to ask if you can stay on a lower floor. The luggage storage area on the ground floor is a room open to the lobby. Overall I enjoyed my stay here very much.