Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.1
4th Aug 2013

I was pleased to have a young chap roped into carrying my somewhat heavy suitcase up several flights of stairs. I toke a chance on the mixed dorm but I was the only female to 7 males, not a problem.

St Christopher's Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
31st Jul 2013

I had a most enjoyble time at your hostel and in your city. The only comment I would like to make is that I would have stayed with you on other days only during August you did not allow for single night accommation so was forced to look elsewhere.

Thanks for reviewing our hostel and we're glad you had a great time. During our busiest times of year we do have a minimum nights stay policy as this helps miminize check-outs and allows our cleaners to have the hostel ready for check-in a soon as possible. We hope to see you again sometime and Happy Travels. St Christophers Staff.

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
22nd Jul 2013

Sorry for taking so long getting back to you as I have been on the move for a while. As for my long stay at your hostel I enjoyed it very much. A great bunch of people.