Location: Australia,

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Third time staying at this hostel, always good. Clean, convenient location and good atmosphere. Would stay again :)

• 10th Nov 2013

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Loved my time at Olga's place. Rafa and Olga are great owners, and were kind and helpful the whole time. Lovely atmosphere as the hostel is so small, great location and loved rafa's paella :) would definitely recommend.

• 6th Nov 2013

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Fun hostel, good vibe met some lovely people. Really clean, although some of the shower heads don't really work (pls fix!) loved the €2 paella and churros for brekkie :) great location as well. would definitely recommend.

• 18th Oct 2013

The Hideout Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

Loved staying here, even though only for two nights. Dingle is a cute little town and this hostel is great. There is a nice atmosphere here and loved chilling out in front of the fireplace :) staff are lovely, Michael even drove me to the bus station in Tralee. Thank you for a great stay :)

• 14th Oct 2013

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Only stayed here for one night, when I was here in a Sunday night there weren't many people, so not much of an atmosphere. But was nice place to stay :)

• 13th Oct 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Very clean, secure (security man at night in the corridor who checks your pass). Big hostel, very clean, you get what you pay for (very expensive!) . Would recommend.

• 10th Oct 2013

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Really cool decor, great atmosphere, you can chill out with their great tv selection (sky tv and movies), hang out with others , or go out and enjoy belfasts nightlife. Beds comfortable, very clean kitchen and bathrooms. The staff were so helpful and great to hangout with. Would definitely recommend :)

• 4th Oct 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This is a big hostel but does the job, nice enough for a few days. Mostly clean although I think I may have gotten a few bedbug bites from the pillow...

• 1st Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for positive comments .All rooms screened regualary by professional company and we have no bed bugs.

Fort William Backpackers

Fort William, Scotland

Loved this hostel! Fantastic, personal staff, lovely clean facilities, great atmosphere and so nice to come back from hiking Ben Nevis and sit in front of the fireplace :) would recommend!

• 15th Sep 2013

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

Great location in the heart of York, good facilities (so nice to have a bath!) quite a nice atmosphere with two dorm rooms sharing a bathroom and kitchen. Felt the dorm was a little overpriced though for what it was. Regardless, enjoyed my stay here and would recommend :)

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi, you must have taken our 8 bed dorm with own kitchen and bathroom that is on the historic street Stonegate. All our dorms are great and everyone is different and beds start from as little as £18 per night. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ace York

York, England

Nice hostel, very big in an old building. Free breakfast was good, very clean. Only thing was as a solo traveller I felt the hostel was a little impersonal feeling, not that easy to meet other travellers. Good place to stay in York though!

• 12th Sep 2013

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Nice hostel, but preferred staying at their smaller hostel Royal mile backpackers. Would recommend both.

• 10th Sep 2013

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Enjoyed my time here, nice atmosphere and good shared areas. Staff were lovely! Only complaints were the kitchen is pretty small so gets busy (you just have to plan to eat earlier/later!) and the rooms were a little cold at night. Would recommend!

• 4th Sep 2013

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Only stayed here one night, private room was nice. Hostel is a little bit further out than we would have liked and not too much of an atmosphere from what we could tell. Was a good place to stay for one night.

• 3rd Sep 2013

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Royal mile was a very small hostel, same people run two other larger hostels. The small size gave it a nice atmosphere, got to know the other people and staff. Excellent location on the royal mile, most staff were lovely, one helped me search for another room somewhere else when I needed a private room :)

• 29th Aug 2013

Tiger Tims Place

Budapest, Hungary

Has a great atmosphere, they make an effort to take everyone out on pub crawls / spa party every night. kitchen wasn't great, not that many showers. Overall we had a great time here, Budapest is an awesome city

• 9th Aug 2013

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

Really enjoyed our few days staying here. Poets corner is really chilled, it's like staying at someone's apartment.

• 1st Aug 2013

Target Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

Only stayed for two nights, but perfect location between bus station and Main Street but on a quiet street. Staff were fabulous and the kitchen is good. Would stay here again!

• 24th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

A good hostel for me is about atmosphere and being able to meet people - Mama's was perfect for that! Great common areas with lots of people, organised events and made some really great new friends. Great location and rooms are clean, but it gets quite noisy at night with people in the common areas and music from the nearby clubs. Overall I would definitely recommend to stay here in krakow :)

• 20th Jul 2013

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

The staff here were incredibly helpful, they called for me and booked my hostel in Bialowieza for me as well as helping me find the buses/trains to get there. Very helpful, thanks!! When I was there there wasn't much of an atmosphere, no one really hung out in the common area, but everything else was fantastic :)

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

The pleasure is ours. It a real pitty that you didn't feel the atmosphere. But... we have a solution: you have to come back to us so we can fix this! Sometimes it happens that most of guests prefer to spend time on their own so the common room is empty. Next time just ask receptionists so they could launch for you play station, give some board games, play movie or go with you to a pub crawl, a party that you'll remember for a long time or you won't remember a thing ;-)!

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

I had an awesome stay at hostel oki doki, the atmosphere definitely makes it a great place. There are always people around, we played Jenga and experienced some of warsaws nightlife! The rooms are fun, and very clean too. Good locker system. Thanks, will definitely stay here again!

• 14th Jul 2013

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel was in a great location, very clean, staff were helpful. However there wasn't really much atmosphere when I was there, and so found it hard to meet people, no one seems to hang around much in the rooftop area (but nice area, great view). Wouldn't stay here if you are trying to meet people, but the other aspects of the hostel were very good.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

Dear Guest, First of all thank you for your comment. Due to Taksim protests many places are closed and we couldnt make pub crawl. Normally, we do pub crawl everyweek. We hope to see you in Big Apple Hostel in another time for more fun.

• 8th Jul 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location right near the bus station, I stayed in a six bed female dorm - clean, spacious and quiet. Atmosphere was fun & met some lovely people. It would be great if you could get wifi in the rooms not just in the basement area ! Overall a very enjoyable stay, thank you !

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for your comments. We don't have wifi in the rooms for a couple of reasons - 1 - the tapping of keys on laptops etc in the middle of the night might keep guests awake and 2. we wants our guests to meet other people and make friends. When we have our heads stuck into our laptops or phone we do less of this!! But do come again!

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Easy to get to from bus station which was great. I stayed on a Saturday night so it was quite noisy as the room was close to the main stairwell with people coming back early in the morning. Apart from that it was a good hostel :)

• 22nd Jun 2013