Reviews: Mmehta949

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 28

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

This hostel was great for what I wanted out of it. They aren't joking when they say it is loud at night. I was in a front room just above the street and it is lined with pubs, clubs and restaurants which are packed with young hip folks drinking, singing, dancing the night away. So of you are looking for calm/peaceful retreat this is not it. If you want to walk out the door right into a party yes! Even if you're into the parties a pair of earplugs won't hurt!

Thanks for your feedback, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay - Shoreditch is a lot of fun! We are working on reducing the noise from the bar and street that makes its way into the rooms. That way people can enjoy the party outside, but still come home to a good sleep :) We hope we will see you again soon!

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very fun hostel. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. There were hostel activities daily, like free dinner, trips to beer gardens, clubbing etc. they really want you to feel comfortable and at home.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good enough but the bathroom was tiny shower itty bitty. Anytime simeone showered the whole bathroom floored. There's only one plug for 3 ppl to share and barely wifi in the rooms. Even downstairs the wifi was hard to connect,

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

My biggest complaint is that there were terrible directions from the trains to the hostel. I was lost for nearly 2 hrs looking for the place and I was not the only one that encountered this issue. Other than that super comfy bedding, new clean place bar downstairs wifi fast and easy

Pride of Paddington