Reviews: Mmehta949

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place. I just stayed my last night before heading back the the States. I met some really cool people just hanging out in the bar. The room was spacious and from what I remember the bed was quite comfortable.

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

This hostel was in a great location especially if you are looking to party it is very close to the infamous Bangla Road in Patong. It is also ear the big mall Jung eylon which gives you a bit of a break from the chaos and beaching needed. The hostel staff were very friendly. They always said h lol and asked about your day. They als h op with suggestions and booking tours etc. the bar downstairs is a nice place to hangout and meet other travelers.

The Corner Inn

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place was great! The staff was super friendly,even went out of their way to make sure my friends who were checking in late were able to get in and get their things from the locked luggage room. The he beds had actual mattresses,not just a pad. The 4bed room wasn't huge but had everything I could've needed, including a towel(for free). I would definitely come back and recommend to everyone!

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

This hostel was great for what I wanted out of it. They aren't joking when they say it is loud at night. I was in a front room just above the street and it is lined with pubs, clubs and restaurants which are packed with young hip folks drinking, singing, dancing the night away. So of you are looking for calm/peaceful retreat this is not it. If you want to walk out the door right into a party yes! Even if you're into the parties a pair of earplugs won't hurt!

Thanks for your feedback, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay - Shoreditch is a lot of fun! We are working on reducing the noise from the bar and street that makes its way into the rooms. That way people can enjoy the party outside, but still come home to a good sleep :) We hope we will see you again soon!

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very fun hostel. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. There were hostel activities daily, like free dinner, trips to beer gardens, clubbing etc. they really want you to feel comfortable and at home.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good enough but the bathroom was tiny shower itty bitty. Anytime simeone showered the whole bathroom floored. There's only one plug for 3 ppl to share and barely wifi in the rooms. Even downstairs the wifi was hard to connect,

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

My biggest complaint is that there were terrible directions from the trains to the hostel. I was lost for nearly 2 hrs looking for the place and I was not the only one that encountered this issue. Other than that super comfy bedding, new clean place bar downstairs wifi fast and easy

Pride of Paddington