Pride of Paddington

Easily the best hostel I stayed in while in London, and I tried a few! Rooms and beds are comfortable, bathrooms clean and spacious. Discounts at the pub downstairs and free breakfast were good, good strength wifi that worked the whole time I was there. Staff were very helpful :)

• 7th Aug 2013

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

This was an okay hostel. It wasn't particularly clean, and it was pretty dark being modular rooms built inside an old church but it had a yound atmosphere and the staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi worked for the entirety of my stay. The only real drawback was that it was so far away! At least a 15/20 minute walk to the middle of the city and the bus outside the door only comes once every hour.

• 1st Aug 2013

Clink78

This is a terrible hostel. No way would I pay that much again for such a terrible room

• 27th Jun 2013

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us your thoughts. We take all feedback very seriously and it would be great if you could give us more details on your comments. We have a 24 hours team ready to help our guests with any queries. We are very sorry to hear that your assigned room was not of your taste. Please, next time, do not hesitate to ask for a room change. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Clink Team