Surf City Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
18th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Location fantastic! Located on a plaza with great shops and right on the beach. I had so much fun meeting people that I didn't want to leave! There was some items stolen during my stay (not mine), and some concerns about homeless wandering in, but I never personally felt insecure as the area was super safe, it's a reminder that with all places, you should be keeping your gear under lock and key. Thanks!

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
7.4
3rd Jul 2013

Nice hostel that is very clean and has a retro feel with it's cool layout and painted walls. In the arty Williamsburg district of Brooklyn with easy access to subway (grey line). Very very hot as I stayed on July 4th and woke up sweating the few nights I was there due to lack of airconditioning in my room. Other than that, great!

M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
2nd Jul 2013

Great hostel. Almost like a mini hotel in terms of cleanliness and service. The staff are very friendly and welcoming (particularly the 2 gents Claude?.. and Rob that I dealt with). I arrived early in the morning on my first night and they were very accommodating and friendly. I sort of didn't like that they were tucked away in a side street downtown when walking alone although security/safety wise it is very safe. Would definitely stay again!

ACBB Hostel Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada
23rd Jun 2013

Fantastic hostel. The best I've stayed at, hands down. Great atmosphere, sociable and friendly. Clean facilities and a fantastic host. Patrick has great knowledge of the area which enabled me to experience Niagara Falls area rather than just walking down Clifton Hill and doing Maid of the Mist at the Falls. Stay more than one day. I rode a bike upriver then jetboated the rapids down it, went hiking, tried icewine (so good!), and skydived! All with Patrick's assistance and his handdrawn maps.