Climb Krabi Inn

Krabi, Thailand

once everything is built, this Will be an awesome place

Paradise Dorm Room

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

just a place to sleep.. no common area to meet others but in a good location.

Ringside

Koh Phangan, Thailand

there are pros and con's. pros - great place to meet others, decent location, staff were entertaining, but its just salesmanship. Cheap place to stay. con's - They bribe good reviews for a free drink, staff overcharge for their taxi and say their price is going rate for other taxis. it's not. They also try to keep you drinking there instead of going anywhere else.

I have to strongly disagree with your salesmanship comment buddy, testimony to this would be the huge repeat customer numbers we get each year (since 2010). Whilst our staff are busy and have jobs to do, you can see from 95% of the reviews on here that they are the main reason people book with us - its genuine dude. My staff will do anything for anyone. Re Black moon, has been a cover charge for years however they are known to let big groups of females slide though, they clearly liked you! :)

Spicytao Backpackers

Koh Tao, Thailand

best place to meet others yet its far enough away from the beach that you can simply just relax if needed. cheap food, cheap laundry, and cheap beer all nearby. the atmosphere is setup so you will enjoy yourself.. and it was the cheapest place on the island when I booked. I would recommend the hostel to post walking directions from the pier as it isn't that far (20 mins)

Born Free Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

helpful staff, not too far away from khoa San road. I'd stay again.

Irene's Hostel

Suceava, Romania

Right next to bus station. Staff were helpful in helping us travel to our next place. Only suggestion would be keys to rooms, or lockers

Vila Europa

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Good value for the money and staff was really helpful. It's a hotel not a hostel so don't expect to meet many other travelers but was a nice place to stay the night.

Aquaris Camping

Sighisoara, Romania

Was more like a hotel but was our only option for seeing Sighisora. Was a nice place but little on the expensive side for Romania. But, they do have a pool!!!

Old Town Brasov Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Good value for money. Close to city center. No keys to room but can get lockers, though they may be too small for whole backpacks, you can store valuables in there. Hostelbookers had they offer free laundry service, not true. But enjoyed the stay and would stay again

Crosspoint Sofia Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Happy with the place. Friendly staff, enjoyed my stay. Biggest suggestion for hostel is to put in directions the name of the stop in cryllic in order to know which direction to take the tram.

Youth Hostel Spasic Masera

Kotor, Montenegro

When I arrived, the reception guy had given all the keys out to the 7 bed room, so he put me in my own 2 bed room at same price. I was ok with that. Wifi was only in lobby pretty much, and there are no quiet hours. I woke up several times throughout the night to the sound of people talking loudly and even singing down the halls.

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Stayed 3 nights. Ate Bosnian breakfast and was treated to tea before leaving for the bus. Nice place to stay but try and book a bed online so Jasmina will know to be at the hostel to greet you.

Alibi Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Hostel only open July and August in case anyone wonders why reviews were from last year.. 1st day they were open was a little weird and unorganized. A computer would be a nice addition and something to liven up the atmosphere in the commons room.. Having 1 key for 3 people sucks too..

A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof

Vienna, Austria

Hostel Marabou

Prague, Czech Republic

Little out of city but that makes travelers talk with each other. Very nice atmosphere and free breakfast (bread/cereal). Staff was helpful and friendly.