Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

While I only stayed for a night the hostel was clean, modern and comfortable. The two downsides were the lack of free wifi and the terrible directions to arrive at the hostel. The hostel is in the center of the city close to many restaurants, bars and sites.

Hello, I’m glad to announce you that, since august the 1st 2013, the wifi is free in Sleep Well ! As for the directions, it is pretty well detailed on our website. Can you tell us from where you arrived and wich trouble you face exactly so we can try to be more accurate ? (you can send an e-mail at: marieange.meere@sleepwell.be) Regards, The Sleepwell Team.

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

Great value for the money. Clean, comfortable bed and great breakfast included. Lots of tour groups because the facility is large. At times the staff seemed frazzled but they were all kind and helpful. Would stay again!

They pride themselves on cleanliness and for good reason, the facilities are clean and well maintained. The location is about 7 min from the train station but that's also the closest metro stop-my only complaint though!