Hostel Nina

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Nina was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. We arrived in the late evening and we were hungry, so Nina, one of the owners, made us an omelette dinner - going far and above our expectations. The hostel is also very clean and feels like a home. We took the tour of Mostar which focuses on the effects of the war there, and we felt it was very informative- we learned so much during our stay there. I would definitely come back to Residence Rooms.

• 13th Aug 2013

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Excellent hostel, impeccably clean and the tour they offer of Sarajevo is not to be missed if you are interested in the history of the city and the region overall. One of the best hostels I have stayed at, with very comfy mattresses!

• 11th Aug 2013

Treestyle Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The location is great and it is quite clean, but don't expect a great atmosphere or anything like that. The main problem for me was that it was about 35-40 degrees during my stay in Budapest, and they did not even offer a single fan for the room with 12 people in it. It was hotter inside than outside, and the sheets were thick cotton and made for winter. Budapest regularly gets very hot in the summer, not having at least a fan to circulate the air is really not okay. I would not stay here again

• 7th Aug 2013