Siamaze Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is brand new. Absolutely spotless. Staff was okay, they weren't jumping out of there seats to help us as far as things to do, but that's okay. If you are looking to shop as far as markets or khao San road. It's a little out of the way. Not to far by taxi or or metro. It was great to be able to come back to a nice clean facility after a long hot day!

B&B Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This place was great. Tony the manager set us up on some great tours and told us about a spa. It was perfect for the short time we were there. Rooms were clean and laundry service and breakfast was a plus. The location is less than 5 min from the lake and night markets. Would definitely stay there again!

You definitely get what you pay for. 100 People or so in a hostel with only 2 or 3 working toilets the whole 3 days I was there. Paper thin walks and smoke flowing into your room from the beer garden. Not to mention one of the guys had to move rooms because of bed bugs. Thanks, but no thanks.

Antigallican Hotel

Great place, a little out of the way from central london but worth the price big rooms, friendly people. I just wish there common areas were bigger. All in all I would go back.