The K's House Tokyo Oasis it's part of a big and successful chain of hostels. It's surely is a nice place to stay and the staff it's just AMAZINGLY helpful. Probably the only flaw, for me, is that it looks more like an hotel than a backpacker hostel. It kind of lacks the atmosphere I'm looking for in a hostel but I can surely recommend this hostels to everyone!

Sumica Guesthouse it's a nice hostel with helpful and cheerful stuff! The owner even brought me to a local restaurant and helped me to figure out the japanese-only menu :-) It's a good and cheap place to stay. Be aware that there's a curfew at 11pm that could be a little annoying.

Guesthouse Ochakare

Kanazawa, Japan

Guesthouse Ochakare it's a really nice and new hostel. The staff is helpful, rooms and toilets are very clear. It's close to the train station but somewhat far for the main tourist attractions in Kanazawa. I enjoyed my time there and I can surely recommend this guesthouse!

The Engakudou Guest house it's a truly backpacker guesthouse! The staff is amazing and loves to hang out with guests. You can tell they really love their job and they are really able to create a nice atmosphere there. Facilities are basics. The hostel it's a five minutes walk to the Himeji castle and its gardens.

Guesthouse Tamura

Nara, Japan

The guesthouse Tamura it's a really nice place to stay! The staff is super helpful and kind. They are always more than glad to help and they even allowed me to take a shower after the check out time. I surely recommend it!

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Piece Hostel it's a nice an new hostel. It's more like a hotel and not really a backpacker hostel, which is what i usually look for. Despite this, I had a great time there. The staff it's just AMAZINGLY helpful and they helped me a great deal booking a night in Koya San with just one day notice. The hostel has an amazing common room with lots of facilities. I'd say it's a kind of fancy hostel.

Matsumoto Backpackers

Matsumoto, Japan

Well, this is by far the best hostel I've been in my whole trip in Japan! It may not be as fancy as others but it has a fantastic atmosphere you can hardly find anywhere else. This is because Brian&Shuko are just the most amazing hosts ever. They make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in. You can tell they are real travelers who love their job. The common room may be small so all you have to do it's stick close to the others backpackers, share beers and listen to their greats stories!

DEN's INN

Mount Fuji, Japan

Wow, this was a GREAT place to stay in. It's by the Kawaguchiko lake in front of Fuji San, a place I really loved! The staff is just awesome and helpful. Since the hostel it's kind of far from the train station they come to pick you up with a car, if you give them enough notice. They have free bikes which is very handy to explore the area around.

Kamakura Central Guest House is a nice and small hostel. The owner doesn't speak much English but she tries her best to be helpful! The common area is small but comfortable. The hostel is close to the beach and a 10 mins walk for the center.