Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

One of the best hostels I ever had. Smart location, clean shower and bathrooms. Staffs were very nice and helpful.

The curtain attached to the each bed was good for privacy, but at the same time man effort to make friends among the residents. The space in the dorm was so small that I almost felt claustrophobia in the room. Bed room was overall very clean, but the dorm stank so bad. It came from floor carpet, bed curtain, and laundries from residents. Good quality for the money given the cost of living in London. But personally I wasn't all that enjoyable place for me.

Thank you so much for everything Mark and Michelle. Your hostel is simply the best..

Amigos Hostel Cozumel

Cozumel, Mexico

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

I really enjoyed staying with sun hostel. Quality of service and hospitality of staff were incredible. Something I've not seen or experienced during my entire Europe travel. I was deeply hurt by Rome, but fully healed and cured at this hostel. Special thanks to Cala and every staffs.

Gamsa hamnida!!!!!!!

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

Nice location... Staffs are average (may be god for Romans!), and bath room were a little smelly. I just don't like Rome in general not for this hotel. I guess other hostels in Rome would be pretty similar. It was good place for the money, I guess.

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

This hotel is away from Venice about 30 min by bus. The adjacent area is so ghetto and nothing or nobody is around during the night time. I stayed at 4 mixed bed room which didn't have air-conditioner or lockers. Some place I don't wanna stay again. I will rather pay extra to stay at more convenient and nice place.

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Location, facility was pretty good and staff were super helpful. The only complaint about the hostel was that in the night it turns into a love hotel. I had to stay outside my bed for a while and almost couldn't get any sleep at night. The hostel needs to supervise people's activity at night, and travelers let's be more respectful to other travelers. Let's be more civilized!!!

Balmers Herberge