Reviews: Ivan_Gallego

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

The room don't have locker. The wifi signal is poor, you cant connect from the room. The room don't have air conditioning, just a fan that you should leave turn on all the night because the temperature in Rome is high and is a bit noisy. No common area. The atmosphere is bad, but the rooms are clean and the location is close to Termini Station. (It's difficult to find the hostel during the night, no signs)

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The hostel is very clean, the rooms have a big locker and computer. You can use the free computer situated in the hall. The breakfast is best I've ever tried in a hostel. The canteen is huge in clean. I've made the free walking tour that was really good. I recommend this hostel to the future travelers.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

The Location is close to Termini so is good. The Staff is really helpful and speak a lot of languages. The atmosphere is amazing. I haven't tried the breakfast so I can't comment it, but it is free. The room has a locker. I will recommend this hostel for general value, cleanliness a atmosphere.