Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Quite far from the centre, but buses run regularly. Staff were helpful when they needed to be. The room facilities were poor but the communal ones were better. The bar and food is good but a little pricey for what you get in my opinion. The atmosphere isn't very social, people seemed to keep to themselves, so not great for solo travellers from my experience. To be honest I would avoid this one.

A great place to stay, right in the centre and only a 5 minute walk to the beach. Staff were great apart from the american(?) guy on the front desk who seemed to not really give a damn. The rest were absolutely great. The bar was fun and the rest of the facilities are excellent. I definitely recommend this place!

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. We see you gave us 5 out of 5 for our security, location and atmosphere. All our rooms have lockable lockers, with key card access throughout the building, security camers in our common areas and a night security. Our bar is lively, beginning with our happy hour where you can buy a pint before 7pm for 1 euro (it's 2;50 euros after for a pint) Other faciliuties include the gym, table tennis, free internet, a movie room and free tea and coffee all day.

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

Wifi was a bit dodgy, but other than that everything was great!

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

I would stop reading reviews and book your room before they're fully booked.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Doug's Mountain Getaway

Innsbruck, Austria

Probably the best hostel I've ever been to. Staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, rooms are nice, and there's just a great atmosphere. I highly recommend staying here!

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

Wifi was a bit dodgey sometimes, but apart from that no complaints. Staff were very helpful, fairly priced, would recommend.

The staff says: Thank you very much for the great review and recommendation:) Looking forward to seeing you again in one of our MEININGER Hotels!

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Absolutely recommend this hostel, great place to be!

Staff are very helpful and friendly, but it's location is quite far away from...anywhere really. There is a metro station very close by though which makes up for that. Room did the job, nothing more nothing less, was nice to have a tv though. Price doesn't really match what you get (I paid €81 for two nights, excluding breakfast). Overall I would recommend staying here for a night if you're just stopping by in Paris. If you're looking for the classic Paris trip you may be let down.