Cocomama, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Sep 2013

This was the best hostel I've stayed during my Eurotrip this year. The atmosphere is amazing, and I really felt home there, cause I got to know everyone at the very first day since it's not a huge hostel. The staff is THE BEST, the girls are always up for a nice conversation, a movie, or showing us around (I had a lot of fun the day we went out everybody together). I'd highly recommend Cocomama! It's not located on the very center as most of the hostels of Amsterdam, but it's 15 minutes by Tram.

YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
11th Sep 2013

This hostel is very well-located, in the centre of London. The staff was always very kind and helpful, showing me maps and helping me on how to get to some places. It is more like a hotel, so this means you won't meet many people in the lounge, but you can always make friends at your own room. If you want to have a calm stay, sleep well (nice beds!!!), and have many stores restaurants, and one of the main metro stations 5 minutes from you, this is your place.

5th Sep 2013

Le Village Hostel is located in one of the most charming places of Paris: Montmartre. You can access the most famous places by metro, and also walk through the beautiful neigbourhood where the movie Amelie Poulain was filmed. I had a pleasant stay there, the bed is comfortable, the breakfast is simple but good (croissant, bread, juice, coffee), and the staff was very helpful when I needed something. I would highly recommend this intimate and nice place.

St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
30th Aug 2013

This hostel is VERY well located, walking distance from the main touristic places of BCN, and nice restaurants, bars, etc. around. The only complaint I have is that the smallest room has 8 beds, and this has pissed me off in my last two days, cause I couldn't sleep: people checking in and on during the night, or early morning, and a VERY NOISY door. The atmosphere is very good, owing to a cool bar downstairs always playing good music.