Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Khaosan Kabuki is really a great place to stay. It's near to the Tokyo metro station, and the bed is really cosy. The staff there is really nice and always ready to help. Tsubasa san, her Chinese is really good, I had a really good experience talking to her. All in all, if I come to Tokyo again, I would definitely choose Kabuki again~~

Thank you for your perfect review and comment!!!! We are really happy to know that you liked our guest house!! Now we have one of the staff who study Chinese!! And she loves to talk with the guests!! 我也很高兴用汉语跟您说话!我很努力学习汉语因为希望能帮助客人。我们欢迎中国客人!

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

Mt fuji K'house is really a great place to stay, especially when you are planning to climb mount fuji. The staff and guests there can offer you a lot of practical experience. You can use a mountain stick for free, which turned out to be very useful during descending. I rented a bicycle there, and the view around kawaguchiko is really fantastic~ All in all, K's house is a very good place it's kitchen is big and lounge is really cosy!

Because my room is on the top floor which is near the balcony, so it can be noisy sometimes. There is only one shower room, so you may have to wait for some minutes. Other than that, this is a great hostel. The staff there is very helpful, always ready to provide you with useful tips on travelling and dining. The public area is big, all the facilities are clear and well designed. If I come Japan again, I would choose K house again.