R&R Guest House, Pokhara, Nepal
11th Nov 2015

This is a very clean family-run hostel. The family are very kind and helpful and offer all sorts of activites. My boyfriend and I had independently organised a trek through an agency however they never showed up! Luckily for us, the hostel owner came to the rescue and organised us a fantastic guide at the last minute. The owner also stored our bags for free when we went on the trek. I would definitely recommend this hostel. The food is also great.

15th Feb 2014

I didn't think the security was great as the door was left wide open quite a lot but apart from this was a fabulous hostel with helpful staff and amazing facilities.

Hostel Papaya Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia
14th Feb 2014

3rd time staying here, beautiful hostel recommend it to anyone traveling to cartagena.

Hostel Papaya Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia
26th Jan 2014

I absolutely love this hostel, it is beautiful, Anna the manager is lovely, and it is kept so clean. The breakfasts are delicious and the vibe is chilled but it is still very easy to meet people. It's in a cool area where there is a plaza outside and lots of locals hang there. Often there is music and dancing. Would definitely return. Muy buena hostal, es muy limpia y el desayuno es muy rico y el personal muy amicable.

• England, Female, 18-24
HI Copa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.7
23rd Jan 2014

I really did not like this hostel for a number of reasons, firstly the staff are strange. There are constantly cleaners in the hostel who seem to actually live there ie use the bathrooms/are asleep in the common areas in the middle of the night in the couches but don't actually clean. The admin staff bar one lovely girl are not very friendly. One guy is creepy and kept calling me baby. The breakfast is terrible, pool water disgusting, aircon the worst I have ever experienced. Was no wifi also.

La Chimba Hostel, Santiago, Chile
7th Jul 2013

The staff were awesome, so nice and friendly and went out of their way to be helpful, but I didn't think there was a great atmosphere there, although I think thats probably because its the off-season, and therefore there are not that many guests. I think you'd have a different experience depending on where you stayed in the hostel, as it is huge, there are three different buildings. Definitely a place to stay if you want to party all the time.