Astor Queensway, London, England
15th Feb 2016

This hostel is really great! The staff were all so friendly and helpful and there was a really great atmosphere even on a Monday night in February!!! The location is really close to the tube station which was very convenient and the area feels nice and safe even when walking back late at night. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of staying in London!

24th Jul 2013

In an expensive city like Paris, I certainly did not think I would find somewhere of this quality for the price. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the area, although a little way out from the centre, was very nice and I did not mind doing a few tube changes. There were always people around when we were there which is nice to meet people to go out with, or stay in with! There were great cooking facilities and plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. Overall a great stay in a good hostel!

Alan Robert's Hotel, Cannes, France
22nd Jul 2013

This was perfect for what I wanted, as a relaxing holiday by the beach this was perfect, a 2 minute walk from a great beach and less than a minute walk to the train station, there was a shower and toilet in the room the shop next door is a little bakery. Cannes is an expensive city so I was ASTONISHED by the price of this hotel and the quality of it for how cheap it was, the cleaning and reception staff were all friendly. This hotel is perfect for a family on a budget or a traveler like me.

Les Carres Pegase, Lyon, France
21st Jul 2013

We were only here as an overnight stop-over, but this is quite a long way from the train station, nearly 15 euros in a taxi. We didn't see any staff, but there is a checking-in machine. There is a shop opposite the hotel and great cooking facilities in the room. I'm not the intended guest, but I had a good, comfortable nights sleep!

Hostel Colours, Milan, Italy
8.0
18th Jul 2013

We enjoyed our stay here, felt safe and secure, though it is quite a trip to the centre of Milan, the atmosphere was also quite bad as there was no-one around!!! But i think that goes for most of Milan, the hostel is good, i dont rate Milan very highly though!

14th Jul 2013

We loved it here, the city of Vienna is great and the staff can tell you all you need to know! The area this hostel is in is a bit away from the centre, but that is probably a good thing as the area nearby was lovely and quiet with lots of nice bars and restaurants. The bar staff downstairs were ALWAYS nice, get chatting to them as most are students and the breakfast was wonderful. The room was great, we had a 4 bed dorm with a shower/toilet/sink in it and great lockers. Overall a great stay.

Czech Inn, Prague, Czech Republic
10th Jul 2013

I cant rate the atmosphere of this hostel highly enough, my only moan is the location and that is because i'm lazy! There are buses from just outside the hostel that run 24 hours i think, but to the metro it is a good 500m walk which feels much further when drunk! Security is clearly a big thing here, it is a VERY safe hostel. There are always other people chilling in the bar which, unlike most places, is open for all day (great when hungover)! The breakfast is great too. Definitely stay here!

Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel, Berlin, Germany
8th Jul 2013

We weren't here for very long, but I personally thoroughly enjoyed my stay, the breakfast buffet was good, but the pancakes were WONDERFUL! There is a great walking tour from here which i would HIGHLY recommend, ask at reception, I think it is by New Europe.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5th Jul 2013

We LOVED this hostel, me and a friend were travelling for 3 weeks and of all the hostels we stayed in, this was by far the best. The staff were super friendly and the bar was always busy and full of interesting people. It is essentially a hotel room, we were with 2 other people, the room was spacious with a wonderful shower room and big lockers. Amsterdam central station is a 5 minute train ride away and trains come every couple of minutes. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone.