• Canada, Male, 25-30
Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
25th May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nıghts and ıt was a very enjoyable stay. The location is perfect as the hostel is located next to most of the major landmarks. The staff is incredibly nice (especially Tarek) and make you feel at home. At night, there is a great rooftop bar/lounge area to meet people, have a drink and enjoy the beautiful of the Hagia Sophia. Overall, I definitely recommend this place for anyone who visits Istanbul. Excellent choice!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
Riad Verus, Fez, Morocco
5.1
15th May 2014

I can confirm the comment below (5th May) about this hostel giving off a bad vibe. As she mentioned, we also heard a huge fight with a guy (who I think is the owner/manager) screaming and swearing to some of the guests very loudly late at night. Sometimes you wake up in the morning to random locals sleeping on the couches in the common area. I'm used to rough traveling but here I did not feel safe. Leonora is very nice, and the interior of the hostel is beautiful, but overall not recommended.