Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Hamilton Guesthouse

Hamilton, Canada

Family style hostel and the room is big.

Thanks for such a great review!

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

Good location. But the single roomies too small.

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Good location and very clean.

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

I rented a car and wanted to know if its ok to park on the street, since the parking sign only says one hour parking from 8:00 to 15:00, but doesn't say no parking in the evening. The staff at hostel misleadingly told me that if I park on the car on the street I will get parking ticket, and if I pay $10 per night I can park the car in their backyard. Actually as I learned later, it's definitely ok to park on the street in the evening. Just make sure to move the car no later than 9:00 next day.

This review is not accurate. This guest did not inquire about the city by law. If they did they would find that you may not park on the street past 3 hours as this guest is describing. You will get ticketed and towed as past guests have found. And as our web site describes we do provide parking for $10.00 per day. It is optional! If you do not choose to use it we do not force or mislead guests into using it.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Good location. Big room and very clean. Staffs are friendly and helpful.

Very nice family style hostel.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Very good location. Only two minutes walk from train station. Room is clean and there is USB portal next to the light switch. Very useful.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very good hostel. Close to subway and staffs are friendly and helpful.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Good location

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location.

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

Very clean and good location.