• USA, Female, 25-30
Peter & Tony, Syros, Greece
27th Jul 2013

My stay at Peter & Tony was amazing!!! They were very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. Location was also excellent, as it was less than a minute's walk to the beautiful beach! My ferry left at 4 AM when I was leaving Syros, and I was offered a free ride at 3:30 am to catch the ferry. I definitely recommend Peter & Tony. If I were returning to Syros, I would book it again in a heartbeat!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Metropolis Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
13th Jul 2013

Our stay at Metropolis Hostel was absolutely wonderful!!! The location cannot be beat if you're interested in exploring Old Istanbul. The breakfast was amazing--fresh fruit and vegetables (and more) every day. Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We're starting and finishing our trip in Istanbul and after one night's stay we immediately booked it to come back at the end of our journey. Highly recommended!