• USA, Male, 18-24
Florence Youth Hostel, Florence, Italy
8.0
8th Jul 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I was surprised to receive towels free of charge as well. The only downside was that I had to pay in cash. I distinctly believe I saw on the site that card was accepted. Then I turn up and am told I have to pay in cash. This is relatively minor, but worth noting.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
4th Jul 2013

The hostel exceeded expectations. This was my first hostel experience, so I was rather worried if I do say so. But the staff were incredibly welcoming, knowledgeable, and helpful. As soon as you check in, your shown and given a map with key locations marked! I was also surprised to see such high security precautions taken. There's a 24 hour reception and cameras throughout the hostel, as well as lockers. The internet connection was also amazingly fast. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone.