Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
15th Sep 2013

Great hostel with nice staff and a rooftop terrace. The room was large and clean and had secure lockers available. The location was great, right near a street with other hostels, bars and restaurants. 5 minutes walk to Sultanahmet, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.

La Corte de Milan, Milan, Italy
6.3
30th Jul 2013

The building was nice but the room wasn't great. No air con, only a fan so it was boiling hot in the room as it was July. There wasn't a window to leave open, only a door leading to a courtyard with other rooms so it wasn't safe to have open for air. The bathrooms weren't great, they had a mouldy smell. Only one power point in the room so I had to unplug the fan to charge my phone. Probably wouldn't stay again.

Florida Hostel & Hotel, Sorrento, Italy
24th Jul 2013

This place is a 10 minute walk from the station, but it's really nice being away from the very touristy area (there's also a bus stop close by). Beautiful hotel with shared accommodation rooms (you won't find a true hostel in Sorrento). Lockers in the rooms and a small balcony. We had access to the pool and bar area also which was great. Front desk staff were lovely and showed us the bus to a nice beach nearby. I would recommend staying here.

Ulisse Deluxe, Sorrento, Italy
6.3
23rd Jul 2013

This is not a hostel but a hotel room they put bunk beds in. It was the smallest room I've ever stayed in, with 3 bunk beds crammed in there and only one tiny window. No lockers, we had to put our bags on the floor so there was barely room to walk across. The hotel itself is nice but not the shared rooms. No kitchen, no common room, I would actually call it a budget hotel not a hostel.

Hostel Taormina, Taormina, Italy
21st Jul 2013

This hostel was fantastic, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is great, right near the main street of Taormina. The terrace is really nice and a great way to meet people. I loved it so much I stayed an extra night! Francesco and his staff do a great job, I'd definitely recommend staying here.

Hostel Taormina, Taormina, Italy
18th Jul 2013

This was a fantastic hostel in a great little town. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and big, clean facilities and the terrace was a great place to socialise. Great location just a minute walk from the main street Corso Umberto. I stayed an extra night I loved it so much, I definitely recommend this place.