YHA London Earls Court

The double room with onsite was excellent location 2min walk to station and shops very easy highly recommend and would stay here again no problem at all

• 8th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Barmy Badger Backpackers

It was very basic accommodation I paid for a double and got a room with bunk beds very disappointed. . I would not stay here again as it doesn't meet my minimum standard. Staff are friendly although the guy that was on the night shift seemed a little angry when I had a friend visit about midnight after he finished work. I'm 40 and he made me feel like a little girl who's dad was telling her off for having visitors late !

• 5th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

We are sorry that you found your stay with us disappointing, but thank you for scoring us highly on our cleanliness, staff, location and security. Your original booking was for a twin room, not a double, and the difference is shown on the room descriptions. We take the security of our guests seriously, which is why we ask that there are no visitors after a certain hour at night. We apologise if there was a miscommunication on the reasons why this is.