myHostal

Bremen, Germany

Three friends and I stayed 1 night in this hostel. :D the place is suuuuuuuuuper great. The staffs are also nice. clean, quiet, not so far from center... I would choose here again, if I would visit Bremen again!! :)

• 22nd Mar 2014

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

It is really closed to the airport and the staffs are really nice. :D

• 18th Aug 2013

Mami Camilla

Sorrento, Italy

A really great place for backpackers. It is a little far from station but really closed to beach. just 5 minutes walk, then you can get a nice view of Sorrento. The staff is nice :D One thing is a little bit pity is the wifi works only in lobby. but it doesn't matter to me when I see the sea view.

• 13th Aug 2013

Hotel Paola

Florence, Italy

I felt great to stay in this hostel. The staff I met is really patient and nice. She recommended me some good places and a really good restaurant. And I had a room with a shower. I was really satisfied with that. :D Even though it was a little bit noisy outside but really closed to the train station, so no complaint. Totally I think it is a good hostel.

• 11th Aug 2013

Ostello del Chianti

Florence, Italy

Nice for the people who drive.

• 10th Aug 2013

Hostel Park

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I felt I stayed in a HOTEL. Independent shower room, top floor, nice view from the window. The staffs are so nice. I definetely choose to stay here again if I come here again.

• 6th Aug 2013

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

The best hostel I've ever stayed. Although it is far away from the train station but closed to the center. The hostel is just like a hotel. You can get anything you want. They have their own restaurant, Cafe, souvenior shop, game room... I can stay there whole day long. The shower rooms are really big and the toilet is always clean. nothing to complain.

• 4th Aug 2013