Hostal Mar del Plata

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The staff was verry freindly and helpful. It´s only a 5 minutes walk to the beach. The room is simple but clean. I would recommend this hostel if you would like to stay for a few days without expecting any luxury.

• 4th Nov 2013

I had a really nice stay at the instant sleep hostel. It is a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the harbour and 5 minutes until you reach the next subway. The staff was really helpful and friendly. I would definately recommend this hostel.

• 11th Oct 2013

Hostal Versalles

Algeciras, Spain

Hostel was ok for two nights but I was afraied to leave the hostel after 10pm. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• 9th Aug 2013

The Hostel is near to the center of the city and to the train station. It was a bit noisy in the night but I feld save and everything was clean. Nice Hostel for 1 or 2 nights.

• 8th Aug 2013

nice clean hostel to stay for one or two nights, near the center. Staff was nice and helpful

• 6th Aug 2013

I had a really good time at the XHostel, the staff was very nice and helpful (excapt that Dutch girl.... naaah just kidding ;-)) I would definately come back. Nice place to stay if you want to party or just chill at the beach. And Kat I´m waiting for you to come to Munich :-)

• 5th Aug 2013