Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

The rooms are the smallest I have ever stayed in. Absolutely ridiculous. On hostel world it says there is parking. When we arrived in the night we were told we needed a chip to park. However they were available from the hostel. I think that is pretty silly.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff were really lovely but the hostel just didn't have any vibe. I was trying to have a quiet few nights so it suited me fine. The wifi only in the lobby was a bit frustrating.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Astor Museum Inn

Friendly staff, squeaky SQUEAKY and shaky beds. Good location.

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

This was a really homely hostel and the staff were so lovely. I had a really bad cold and they were so accommodating and helpful. A really nice clean comfy hostel.

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Everyone here was so lovely from the moment I walked through the door. One of the best vibes from any hostel I have stayed at. My only negative would be that the fans in the rooms did not work and as it gets soooooo hot that made life pretty exhausting. Otherwise awesome.

Really fun place with really fun staff. Loved the walking tours to. Probably my only negative is the pool was pretty disgusting.. Fun though..

Samesun is a great place to meet people and a pretty central location. Everyone I know that has stayed here has loved it. So did I!

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

We stayed here for 2 nights to visit the falls. One of the staff was very helpful the other not so much. we had a little room right off the common area with the only window into the front desk or common area which was a little strange. Breakfast was really unusual - they served us vanilla or chocolate cake and oranges! Weird. The pool is small but nice- what out for mozzies!

Pousada D' Pillel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Cute little hotel but a bit far from the beach and it was a little difficult communicating with some of the staff - although they were all lovely. If they had a pool it would probably have been perfect!