Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

I didn't spend too much time here but the guys behind the desk were really friendly and the rooms were really clean.

• 10th Oct 2014

Sunflower Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I think my experience here was based totally on the other guests. There just wasn't a vibe and i didn't feel welcome. I also don't think the after hours security did much because 2 nights the guys in my room brought girls back.

• 6th Oct 2014

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel, lovely staff. My only complaint is that there are so many big Groups so being a solo traveller is difficult. They actually made a mistake with my booking but well and truly went out of their way to fix the issue-.Clean comfy.

• 4th Oct 2014

Hostel Anzac House

Canakkale, Turkey

Staff at this hostel were so rude. One morning I was walking up to my room and the man behind the front desk yelled at me and told me it was only for guests. I moved to a different hotel because the staff were so unfriendly.

• 2nd Oct 2014

V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

Nice Little place. Bit far out from the centre of town though but the mini buses are super easy to use and pick you up right out front. Good brekky and the pool was fun to have too.

• 28th Sep 2014

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

Really cool place to hang out and do nothing. Brilliant included dinners! Yum! The firepit is also rad and they have the comfiest hammocks ever. Only bad thing was upstairs being soooooooo noisey.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Ali's Guest House

Goreme, Turkey

Ali was amazing and super welcoming. He gave me so much time and expected nothing back. It was a funny little hostel but I really loved it. Thanks for the great time :)

• 19th Sep 2014

#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel! Almost a hotel. My only real complaint is that the doors and lockers beep and buzz so loudly. Any time anyone does something during the night it wakes you. Bit silly but very secure

• 16th Sep 2014

Venture Hostel

Great place. Great people. Most of the negative comments are about the location. Have a look on the map before you book people. We loved it.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Globetrotter

Dear guest, we are glad that you enjoy your stay, just to mention that we are 4 minutes on the train to London Bridge which have important attractions in London, like tower of London, the famous tower bridge and London Bridge, The Shard, which is the tallest building in European union.London Dungeon, Borough market. But having said that, we are glad you enjoy your stay.. Thanks

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

The rooms are the smallest I have ever stayed in. Absolutely ridiculous. On hostel world it says there is parking. When we arrived in the night we were told we needed a chip to park. However they were available from the hostel. I think that is pretty silly.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

• 28th Aug 2014

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff were really lovely but the hostel just didn't have any vibe. I was trying to have a quiet few nights so it suited me fine. The wifi only in the lobby was a bit frustrating.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

Hi - many thanks for your review! It is obviously disappointing to hear that you felt that the hostel lacked "vibe" - obviously this is something we would be keen to improve. We actually only offer free wifi in the lobby as an attempt to try and get our guests to come out of their rooms and embrace the hostelling ethos by mixing with one another. Best Wishes Cathy

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

• 21st Aug 2014

Astor Museum Inn

Friendly staff, squeaky SQUEAKY and shaky beds. Good location.

• 19th Aug 2014

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

This was a really homely hostel and the staff were so lovely. I had a really bad cold and they were so accommodating and helpful. A really nice clean comfy hostel.

• 9th Aug 2014

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Everyone here was so lovely from the moment I walked through the door. One of the best vibes from any hostel I have stayed at. My only negative would be that the fans in the rooms did not work and as it gets soooooo hot that made life pretty exhausting. Otherwise awesome.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Globetrotter

Really fun place with really fun staff. Loved the walking tours to. Probably my only negative is the pool was pretty disgusting.. Fun though..

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Globetrotter

Strange hostel. Great staff and location but very strange vibe. Not sure about security.. we had a strange man knock on our door.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Globetrotter

Samesun is a great place to meet people and a pretty central location. Everyone I know that has stayed here has loved it. So did I!

• 15th Apr 2014

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

We stayed here for 2 nights to visit the falls. One of the staff was very helpful the other not so much. we had a little room right off the common area with the only window into the front desk or common area which was a little strange. Breakfast was really unusual - they served us vanilla or chocolate cake and oranges! Weird. The pool is small but nice- what out for mozzies!

• 14th Nov 2013

Pousada D' Pillel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Cute little hotel but a bit far from the beach and it was a little difficult communicating with some of the staff - although they were all lovely. If they had a pool it would probably have been perfect!

• 10th Nov 2013